#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

AN UPDATE

birdflower

 

Well, what’s the latest? First Happy 39th birthday to Chris yesterday. It’s hard to believe that he is that old now. I remember the very first Earth Day was on his birthday in 1970 and it snowed. I was so excited about having a child and when I took him home our friends came and stayed all day.  I was so tired out that day. It’s funny what you remember. I loved being a mom.                                                                                         The other piece of news is that my bad health saga continues. I have a torn meniscus in my knee and will have to have surgery soon to fix it. It started out with a very painful knee that I couldn’t bend at all. I limped around the whole week Don was in the hospital and weeks after. Now it is painful only when I put a lot of weight on it, as in getting up and down from sitting, or bending it wrong and having it crack. Even getting up from the toilet presents a challenge to make it not turn the wrong way.                                                                                     Hopefully Don will have his catheter removed Friday. It’s been a long haul for him and that would make it so much more comfortable.   

.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.