#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, May 30, 2009

THE BEFORE PICTURES

Can you use your imagination? This is what my backyard bank by the courtyard looks like now. We finished the pond at the end of the season last fall but didn’t have a chance to landscape. That was our project for this spring until God had other plans for us. As you know, my knee surgery and Don’s prostate surgery have kept us under the weather for awhile. I’ve been watching out back and planning in my mind just exactly how I’d like it to look by the end of this summer. I imagine perennials, bushes, and lots of colorful flowers…a fenced in area for Sadie, and plantings all around the courtyard. Thursday I bought lots of plants that will do just that. Here are the before pictures.
the before pictures 014 the before pictures 015 the before pictures 012 the before pictures 013 the before pictures 017  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.