#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Family Time

Saturday night we went over to Don Minard’s home in Eldred to see Becky who is in the army and being deployed to Iraq soon. It was a lovely evening with family. I got to chat again with Karen who I haven’t talked to in awhile. Some of the family played marbles, a game I introduced them to a few years ago. What a wonderful evening we had. The first pictures is Tiger, his girlfriend, Barb and her daughter Ashley. Next it’s Karen and I.The third picture is Becky at the marble table. Rose and Corrina are concentrating on their next move. Tiger and a little of Charlotte’s hair in the last pic.  005 001 002 003 004

1 comment :

  1. Hi Peggy,

    The Marble Game looks very intriging. How about showing some of us Bradfordians how to play this game. It looks like FUN!!

    Peggy, the pictures are wonderful. You and the camera are getting to be great friends now. lol

    Thank you for sharing!

    Linda Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.