#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

What do you do on a Tuesday?

It’s a Tuesday again. It seems they roll around so fast. I’ve been pondering how fast these days are going and if I am making the best of them. I hate to waste these remaining days of my life. I think I’m feeling my mortality, especially now when my painful knee is keeping me from doing all I want to do. Anyway, it’s Tuesday again and you know what that means. The world stops between eight and nine so that I can watch American Idol. I’ve enjoyed it this year and I can’t wait each week to hear Adam Lambert. He’s different and you know how I like different.                 adam                             I also saw this cartoon on the web and chuckled. Sadie is doing a lot better with her training now that the weather is nice and she can get out more often.

doggie

I also like this cartoon:a clean house, broken computer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.