#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 04, 2009

Where’s the warm weather?

Well, it’s only 48 degrees today and the warmth of the sun has left us for awhile. I had such big garden plans too. There are so many things outdoors that I’d love to be doing..getting out the summer things, for one. I hauled up the pineapple fountain from the basement (which is a task since I have to take the steps one at a time because of my knee). Today I’ll try to get that hooked up and running. The front of the house needs weeding between the sidewalk stones to make it look a little neater. I know we still have a lot of time before really nice weather, but I’d like to get things done.                                                                                        Today I had to take a quick trip to the vet (luckily it’s just across the road from me) and get some worm meds for Sadie. She was throwing up today and it wasn’t pretty. Notice the black fencing in the picture below. Then look at Sadie (before fencing) and you can see why I had to get the fence. She was trying to eat the daffodils and catch bees and was caught sleeping in the hyacinths. april 09 003 spring 09 027  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.