#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WHEW! I DID ALL THAT?

What energy! What stamina! Was that me? Yesterday I had a burst of energy that I haven’t had in awhile. Here is what I got accomplished in just one day…thoroughly cleaned my main bathroom, swept under my bed and behind my dressers chasing all the dustbunnies away, worked in the attic bringing things down that we want to sell, dubbed some vhs tapes to dvds, cleaned the kitchen. I went from one thing to another and had a good sense of accomplishment. I don’t know if it was because I didn’t exercise in the morning..that really tires me out..or that I didn’t eat carbs…but whatever I felt good. I had so much energy that I couldn’t go to sleep last night. I fell asleep and woke back up and couldn’t go back to sleep. My mind was in a whirl. I felt like I had a shot of vitamin B12. wow! I haven’t felt like that in a long, long time. I am so happy now that my knee isn’t hurting.
    Don went to dr again yesterday. He has had bronchitis for over 4 months. He got some major meds this time and I think they are starting to help. He said, “I feel better”. He hasn’t felt good in such a long time.
FallWreath10a[3]
I know it’s too soon for fall, but a fellow blogger posted this and I admired it so. I hope she doesn’t mind me using it in this post.  Thanks, Pat, from Back Porch Musings!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.