#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, October 12, 2009

Beautiful Fall Weekend

I can’t believe that I didn’t take one picture during the whole weekend. I guess I was just too busy having fun! Being with my family is just the best. The weather was so wonderful..a blue sky, warm sun, fall day. Everywhere you looked there were trees changing and colorful mums all over. Scott and I had some alone time while I took him to Hanover for his Pokemon tournament. While he was playing I went shopping and managed to find some Christmas gifts. Saturday night we ate at a Chinese restaurant and when we got home Don and Chris put in a new shower surround. Dan went with his friends to the movies. On Sunday Alex took Sadie and her two dogs into the woods for a long, long, walk. Sadie loved being free and running all over! We took Dan back to State College on our way home. A super weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.