#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A FRENCH DINNER FOR ONE

A little project for today…
french table for one 004 
A shopping trip to Buffalo and a trip to Michael’s craft store were the inspirations for today’s craft project…place cards for my table.
french table for one 006
I made photo place cards using square wooden frames, striped fabric left over from my sister’s curtains, and some decanter markers I found at Michael’s.
french table for one 005
I set the table using a gold tray and and some checked black fabric as a base. My dollar store (but looks  like a million dollar) plates, black matte salad plate, and ivory and gold silverware and Irish crystal glasses complete the look. The fleur de lis napkin ring was enhanced with a black checked bow. 
french table for one 011 
Ooh, la, la… a dinner for one in front of the fireplace.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.