#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A LITTLE SURPRISE

necklace 005
A little trip to the mailbox yesterday sure made my day. Inside was a package from my sister Linda. I opened it up and found this lovely necklace and earring set. Since we are like two peas in a pod our tastes are exactly alike. Linda picked this out especially for me because she knew that I would like it. How thoughtful to have a sister so generous. Thank you Linda, I can’t wait to wear it.
    Today was a dreary, but warm day. I walked Sadie first thing in the morning because I though it was going to rain. The rain never showed up…but neither did the sun. I did discover that Sadie loves to chase a laser light just like a cat. She will run at full speed back and forth. I guess that is one way for her to get her exercise.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.