#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 06, 2009

STORYTELLER

You are the storyteller of your own life and create a new story each day.

One things about being older is that you have time to think about your life more. Youth is about doing but old age is about contemplation. Time passes fast yet each day moves at a slower pace. Your thoughts become more philosophical and you seem wiser from all your past experiences.

   An effort must be made to break up the sameness of the days so that fresh ideas and sights enter your mind. It is easy to drift day in and out with contented monotony.

     Coming from a background of classrooms all my life it is my natural state to want to keep on learning all the time. Using the computer and this blog has been one way that I discover new and refreshing ways of communicating. By reading other blogs and surfing I open my mind to different approaches and techniques to use on my own blog.

    If you are reading this blog then you come into my world. You see what is important to me and how I react to it. You see my reality. This blog has been a way for me to mark my time and place in the world. It is said that every person has a story. Thank you for reading mine.

lavender fields
I chose this picture of lavender fields because it represents a time in my life when I was visiting France and seeing a whole new culture. Every day was a learning experience. The day that we went on the lavender route and stood in the lavender fields created a natural high that I will remember every time I smell lavender.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.