#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year’s


It is so great to have Chris and his family here over New Years. There were snowball fights and making snowaliens. Our family from Eldred came over for a New Year’s Eve dinner. The dogs played outside and Sadie was so happy to have 3 labs to play with all the time. Alex said that Sadie told her that she wanted to go home with them. LOL. We lit the Christmas lights one more time on New Year’s Eve. Now the season is over and today I am putting away all my decorations. January is the best time for getting the house in order and organizing. I like the calm of January after the bustle of Christmas. Even though it’s very bitter today with blowing snow, I’m warm inside.

snowman 020 snowman 003  snowman 014 snowman 016  snowman 027 snowman 034 snowman 021 snowman 004

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.