#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 18, 2010

I can dream, can’t I?

No, the lion fountain isn’t running but I’m dreaming of a time last summer when it was. We had such an enjoyable time on our back courtyard last summer. It wasn’t a great summer…..too cold and rainy….but when we did get a warm night I loved to sit out back and enjoy the water flowing from the fountain. It was perfect in the backyard with the lights, fountains, and pond. We’d light a fire and make s’mores. We loved it when family and friends joined us.
Speed Star 1.1245793  00



   Today it is cold around 35, and a few grassy patches show us that spring will not be too long off. I went to water aerobics this morning at the YMCA. I love being in the water and I think I’ve found an exercise that I enjoy. I need structure and I like it that the instructor keeps us moving the whole hour that I’m there. The only thing missing is the music. It was advertised to be aerobics to music but so far there hasn’t been any. I think I’d like it even more if there were music involved. today I will begin packing for our trip to Tennessee.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.