#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 16, 2010

IT’s not too early for birds, is it?

Don’t you love Pottery Barn? Last Tuesday I went shopping in Buffalo at the Galleria Mall. One of my favorite stores to visit is Pottery Barn. It’s Christmas table was an inspiration for my decorating this year. Now they are putting out their spring things and there was a bird print pillow that I loved but would be too big for my couch. When I walked to the back of the store where they have their table decorations there was a table set with placemats made out of the same bird print. I fell in love all over again and had to bring them home for my table.
bird placemats 003 bird placemats 006 bird placemats 001 bird placemats 002
Some things are too pretty to be put away after Christmas. I love this Amaryllis. It’s bold red color is just what my room needs this time of year.
bird placemats 004
Here is the view looking out my sunroom window. We still have a lot of snow.
bird placemats 005 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.