#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 04, 2010

A new week…a new year

001
Aren’t new beginnings fun. I love the Oprah Winfrey quote part of which says, “ another chance to get it right”. It’s a chance to make anew those dreams. 2010 can be the year that makes a difference. And it can be a year of acceptance. At the age of 65 I think that I am not going to change in some ways. My brain is solidified in my thinking about certain things and even though there is room for growth, my attitudes are firm. And yet, I can dream that the outer body can change to a place of energy and health. So I’ll work on that this year. Today Don is cutting up the deer he got with his muzzleloader while I am catching up on cleaning, putting away the Christmas things, and laundry. It is a cold, snowy day with the bitterness to continue all week long. A good week just to sit inside.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.