#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Papa and Sean

tennessee feb 10 089 tennessee feb 10 091 We are back from Tennessee by way of Virginia and Boiling Springs, PA. It was a lot of miles but so enjoyable. There is nothing better than visiting with your family. This week I’ll be putting up some pictures that I took while we were away. We had the most fun with Sean. I was able to babysit him for two days while Jenny and Ryan worked. He is the best child I have ever seen. He has a great temperament and is so easy going. He plays so well alone or with you and hardly ever cries except when he’s tired. I love these two pictures of Sean and Don. He is perfectly able to feed himself, but it was fun for us helping him out. We probably set him back a little because we doted of him so much.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.