#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 04, 2010

THINGS I LOVE PART TWO

Isn’t it fun when you discover something that turns out to be one of your highlights of the week? That’s how I felt when I surfed into Susan’s blog “Between Naps on the Porch” one day. Not only is it a delightful blog full of decorating ideas and tips with gorgeous photography but she tapped into a special group of people who are just like me…they love dishes. Every Thursday she hosts a party where bloggers can join her in showing off pretty tablescapes. I can’t wait till I get on my computer on Thursday so I can visit all my blogging friends and see what creative ways they are combining their china and centerpieces. I learn where they go to get a good bargain and see the ways they fold their napkins. So a big “thank you” to Susan for being our host and for giving me a Thursday to love.
    Today my contribution is my Valentine’s day table with white silverware from Cutco, reuse of my  red and white Christmas plates, toile placemats, and my new hurricanes.
feb table 10 027 feb table 10 028 feb table 10 029 feb table 10 034 feb table 10 031 feb table 10 032 feb table 10 033 feb table 10 046 feb table 10 047   feb table 10 042 feb table 10 036 feb table 10 037 

12 comments :

  1. Hi Peggy from PA!!~ I love your table, so elegant and pretty! I have that same candelier in my bedroom, I love it over your table!!~ Coem and take a visit sometime!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those red and white dishes are wonderful and so perfect for Valentines day!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love the black and glass candle in the middle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful table, love the red and white dishes layered, so pretty and everything looks wonderful with the black and white accents, glad I stopped by, I am a new follower of yours, can't wait to see what you come up with and I too am a happy Thursday person thanks to Susan...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Valentine's table...love the red and white plates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and white and red and white graphics. I love tables with a great "punch"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Hi Peggy! I love your beautiful table! Everything is so pretty.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great and well put together details! The plates and the placemats are wonderful together! The little frames are a creative and inviting idea. This is a spectacular table!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. neat design on the plates & the black & whites blend in very well with your settings, I'm thinking of going with blacks & reds this yr for our ladies mnisty Val. party

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look! I like the mix of the plates and the placemats. Thanks for sharing this delightful tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:39 PM

    Loving your colour combination.

    Happy week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty and elegant! I love your placecards too -- what a great Valentine's tablescape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.