#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

WATER AEROBICS

Splash, splash, brrr…..today the water in the pool at the YMCA was a little on the cold side. Anyone who knows me knows that I don’t like to be cold. Even when the pool is very warm, I wear a tee shirt over my bathing suit so that my shoulders which are out of the water stay warm. But today when I stepped in the water wasn’t as warm as it usually is. The instructor insisted that once I got going my body would warm up..nope, she doesn’t know me. I don’t produce heat. Even in the summer, I don’t sweat. So I forged through the exercises feeling a little chilly but knowing that I had to endure that for an hour because exercise is good for my body.  Do I get a gold star for that?
swimming lady

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous4:39 PM

    Yes, Peggy, you do get a gold star for just going to the Y and then actually getting in the pool! You are right; anyone who knows you sees how bundled up you are.

    I love the graphic!!!!!!

    I'll see you in the morning.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.