#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, March 21, 2010

AND WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEK?

Well, I’m back. I can’t believe I haven’t posted on this blog since Tuesday. I guess it’s just been a busy week. So what have I been doing? I really deep cleaned my living room. On Friday I attended the last Literary club meeting. What a blast! Our speaker told of “ladies of the night” from olden Bradford days and some of the girls dressed up. What a hoot! Saturday I was “out of sorts” and didn’t do anything but read all day. Today Don took me to Jamestown for lunch. After eating at the Red Lobster we went to Wegman’s. It was sunny and warm and it was nice to go for a ride. 

spring14

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.