#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

bye-bye bunny

Easter was so early this year that I feel it isn’t time to take down the eggs and bunnies just yet. Things are crazy here in Bradford. Our weather this week is better than any day last summer. I’ve enjoyed the HOT weather and took Sadie for a walk on the UPB trail. She followed up with a dip in our pond even though the water is still cold.
     Yesterday I had a YAG laser procedure in St. Mary’s from Dr. Lu. This is a follow up to my cataract surgery last year. It only took a brief time to have the extra cells burned off the capsule in my eye and now I’m not looking through a curtain of fog. However, I still do not have normal vision in my bad eye. Things are clear, but they are distorted. Lines aren’t exactly straight so I depend on my good eye for most all of my vision. My eye is still dilated from yesterday and I called to see if this was normal. If it is still that way in the morning I need to see Dr. Lu again. Hmmm.
  I didn’t take any photos today so here is one from my clip art. It reminds me of my trip to Provence. We flew into Nice and traveled by car along the roadway to Monaco. The scenery was magnificent.
french poster two

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.