#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, May 27, 2010

HERE IT IS…THURSDAY, ALREADY


Where did the week go? Anyone who knows me realizes that I go a mile a minute and multitask, but this week has been rediculous. I’m getting ready for my trip, cleaning up the house for company, working on the outdoor planting and getting committees for Literary Club. That along with calls to my doctor and dentist has kept me busy today. Yesterday I saide to Don, “We’re retired now. Why is it everyday when we wake up there is a list of things to do. This is just like working.” I know we are like ants in anthills as soon as the summer arrives getting everything done outdoors. But we need to relax. I guess that’s why I go on so many vacations. LOL

sisters at the lake

I didn’t have time to take a new picture..so here is one from a few years ago. Can’t wait to see my sisters.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.