#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A COOL DAY


I’ts a cool 65 degrees outside today with off and on light rain. That suits my mood which is very calm. After yesterday’s trauma (a visit to an oral surgeon for some not-so-nice root cleaning and Don’s trip to the dr. to find out he has to have surgery for an abdominal aortic aneurism) I welcome this day to just lay low. I am not in any pain, but my body feels exhausted as it is trying to heal.  Don has left for Lake Erie to fish in a tournament with his buddy and I have the house to myself (with Sadie). I’m planning on taking it easy for a few days. This beautiful fountain is in Savannah.

charleston and savannah 172

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.