#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, June 27, 2010

WOULDN’T YOU KNOW


The day started with such grandiose plans. We haven’t seen our friends, Aline and Jerry for quite a while and today we planned a lovely day of boating and eating lunch at a waterside restaurant, Docksiders. I packed a little cooler with drinks and snacks for a great day on the water. The temperature was a warm 82 with a cooling breeze. Everything was perfect…..well, not! When we got to Willow Bay we discovered than Don had left a fish finder on in the boat and completely drained the battery…no boating today. We were so disappointed, especially me.  The day wasn’t a total loss. We stopped by The Willows for lunch and then had dessert at my house followed by a game of Five Crowns.  Sadie is even put on her company manners and then swam in the pond showing off.

porch 025

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.