#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Bedding, new room

new bedding 002

new bedding 004

new bedding 003


Here’s a sneak peek at the new bedroom. Don finished painting it after I took down the border which was around the wall (like a chair rail). It really isn’t as yellow as it looks in these picture, more of a cream.  I searched all over Erie for proper window treatments, but didn’t find a thing that I thought was appropriate. I hope that I don’t have to sew my own like I did in my living room and kitchen. I guess that’s the only way to get exactly what I like. Now I’m looking for art, pillows, and accessories. I think I found a picture I liked at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Don’t you think the furniture would look better with an antique ivory finish? I do. I’ll never talk Don into that.LOL. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.