#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, August 26, 2010

THINGS ARE A CHANGIN’

curtains 002 
There are a lot of changes going on at the Karrasch place. Sadie has a new and improved back yard. In this picture you can see how Don moved the fence way back to the woods so Sadie can have more running room. She seems to enjoy the extra space.


curtains 003

horse 003
There are changes in the bedroom too…new paint, new duvet cover, and new curtains. Now it is time to accessorize. Should it be bird houses or a horse?  What do you think?

curtains 005
This gives you an idea of the plaid Austrian valance that I found at JCPenney’s today. Don’t mind the way it looks, I just pulled it over the sheers. Tomorrow I will get a proper rod for it. That flower arrangement at the right side of the bed will not stay there either. I have to redo it and it will go on the other side of the room.

curtains 007
Looking good, don’t you agree?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.