#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, September 02, 2010

GOODBYE AUGUST, HELLO SEPTEMBER

Goodbye, summer. Even though the temperature here is still 80, September has arrived. This has been the hottest summer on record for a long, long, time and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it (even the extremely hot days that I couldn’t sleep for lack of a cool breeze). But my favorite season is coming up. I love the crispness of fall, the colors of the changing leaves, the smell of cinnamon and apples, and the layering of sweaters. Is it too early to get out my fall decorations? The stores are already putting out Christmas ornaments. I hate to say goodbye to the flower gardens but even they are hanging their heads these days, worn out by summer’s blooming. 

Out with the pinks

porch 018

In with the fall…..
awitchshoe

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.