#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, September 16, 2010

It’s definitely fall.

Ways to tell it’s fall:
1. I got out my leather jacket.
2. I turned on my electric heating pad beneath my mattress.
3. The lights go on in the daytime.
4. I lit candles to “warm up the room”
5. The dog goes for less walks.
6. I’m thinking about wearing scarves.
7. Even Sadie walks out the door and turns back around.
8. Cuddling seems back in style.
9. Those colored leaves are decorating the lawn.
10. It’s time to put away the air conditioner and turn up the heat.
11. Mornings call for the fuzzy white robe.
12. Tea time becomes a really good idea.
13. I’m visiting the library more often.
14. I see pumpkins on my tables.
15. My favorite time of day is “jammy” time.
16. Casserole recipes come out.
17. I’m looking at the outdoor chairs and wondering if we’ll get a few more sunny days to sit out yet.
18. TV becomes a way to pass the time.
19. I’m thinking."only 100 days till Christmas”
20. It’s time for my Literary Club to begin its season (and I’m president this year).

tree black frame
Just a reminder of what last October was like.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.