#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Life Philosophy

giverney While I was driving to coffee this morning after a brisk morning walk on Pitt Trail with Sadie and Joan I was listening to one of my favorite programs on XM radio, the Gayle King Show. For those of you who don’t know, Gayle is Oprah’s best friend and a real talker. Today she was playing a game with her audience and staff challenging them to come up with their life’s philosophy in just six words. I ponder over what mine would be. I know I’d have to use the word LEARNING since my life has been in education and I am happiest when I’m learning something new. Another word I have to use is POSITIVE, I’m always trying to stay upbeat and happy. ENJOY is another word that exemplifies my life. I try to enjoy each moment and get the most out of each day. So how about:

ENJOY EACH MOMENT, LEARN, LIVE POSITIVELY

What is yours…yes, you. click on the comment form below and leave me your philosophy of life. You can do it anonymously if you want. I’d love to see yours.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.