#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, September 06, 2010

more fun with family

Chris gave me a Wii for my birthday along with a wireless router which he will have to set up so that I can view Netflix movies on my tv at home. Meanwhile he showed Sean how to play the games.
Sean really misses Chris since he went home today. He played so much with Sean.

Baby Sara is so beautiful but everytime I snap the shutter she seems to move. Here she is sitting outside and doesn't like the sunlight in her eyes, even though she is in the shade.




Chris is so good with children. They all follow him around like the Pied piper. He is so much fun and gets down on their level to entertain them. He's a great daddy to his own children, who are 19 and 15.












No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.