#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September projects

These waning days of autumn bring on last minute projects. Today Don resealed the courtyard. It looks like new now and appears wet even though it isn’t.

courtyard sealed 002

courtyard sealed 003

There is a big debate going on in my head. Should I pull up the summer flowers or not? Should I put away all the summer things? I could get a jump on winter and get the beds taken care of now. Or I could just let them go a week or two more. (Didn’t it snow last October? HMMM) I think soon we will have a frost and that decision will be out of my hands. I think I read once that not making a decision was actually making one. 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.