#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy Halloween to you!

Do you have any special Halloween memories? I can remember that my mother gave the best parties ever..for adults and children. I still think about bobbing apples in my basement…do kids even do that anymore? Tonight is Trick or Treating evening but last year we only got one treater. I guess we’ll have to eat all the peanut butter cups.
   Today I had my girlfriends up for pumpkin bread and hot mulled cider. Just a get together for talking and laughing. What fun.
   Tomorrow Don goes for a chest cat scan to help diagnose his heart problems. It seems that his heart hasn’t been beating correctly causing some heart failure and fluid buildup. He is on a new medication and I hope that will help. For years he’s had such great checkups and excellent bloodwork. But in the last two years he’s has prostate surgery and an aortic abdominal aneurysm surgery. Now this with his heart. It’s starting to get him down.


Sean as a cowboy for halloween!
image
image
Sara’s first trip to the zoo.

image
Carving the pumpkin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.