#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 20, 2010

AN EARLY START

I’ve never decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving. What got into me this year? I guess the fact that I will be gone for Thanksgiving and won’t have a chance to do it and will be tired when we get back made me think….why not now? So today I got out the decorations from the attic and began. I almost completed my sunroom today and more will follow tomorrow. It was fun to decorate my new hutch. This year my theme was a garden Christmas. I used a lot of green and white with accents of red. I’m in the Christmas spirit for sure.

christmas decorating early 003

christmas decorating early 004

christmas decorating early 007christmas decorating early 005
  Please excuse the cords, I’m not quite finished yet.

christmas decorating early 008

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.