#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 08, 2010

It’s dark out there

Have you noticed? Did you look outside about 5:30 tonight? The clocks have changed and now we get to have dark much earlier than usual. It makes the night a lot longer and forces us indoors a lot sooner too. And it means that winter will soon be here. November is a time for reflection and a time to turn indoors for things that can be done. It’s a time for books and finding a favorite tv program. It’s also a time to gather friends. Last night I enjoyed dinner at my friend Lisa’s home with my coffee girlfriends. She made homemade pasta, meatballs and sauce with salad and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Then we played Uno for awhile. It was nice just being together.

I wanted to use this photo of Dan from his Facebook page, but I can’t enlarge it without losing the resolution. I hope you can see some of it. He is a master at photography now. I love this shot of him up in a deserted attic with light coming through the window. Fantastic shot!
 image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.