#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

It’s a soup day.



soup day 001
The windows are all steamed up.


What’s better on a cold day than warm soup? Since it’s only 37 degrees out right now and we had our first frost of the season I decided to make some homemade chicken pasta soup using the leftover broth from when Don boiled some chicken wings. I had a chicken breast left over so just added that celery, and carrots, and some small shell pasta. Delish!
soup day 002
this is the view out our back door. You can see that all the leaves are gone now and the hills have a brown look to them. It is deceivingly sunny. I took down the scarecrows (one at the front door and one down by the lightpole. I’ll look for some Thanksgiving decoration I can put down on the bench.

soup day 003
It looks like I need to sweep the back porch. I love the trumpet vine that grows aggressively around our back door, but it has lost most of its leaves.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.