#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A Sister “Fix”

11.07 126

This is an old picture of Linda and I when we went on a trip to Cape Cod a few years ago. On Thursday I am making a trip to see her in Fredericksburg, Virginia. I have two sisters and when we get together we call it a “sister fix”. That just means that no matter what has happened in our lives just being together fixes everything. We are so close and best friends. Our dad used to laugh at us when we got together. He said no one had as much fun as us when we were together. And that is true. No matter where, no matter when, no matter what we are doing just being with your sisters makes everything all right. I’m so lucky!

Here are more recent pictures.

peglyn5.2006

100_6376

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.