#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 05, 2010

Will I ever be a good photographer?

Where is my camera when I need it? If I’m ever going to learn to be a better photographer I have to remember to take my camera everywhere I go. I could have used it today at Literary Club. Three of our members were dressed in antebellum dresses while one of them told of her trip to Hollywood to see Olivia de Haviland. Norma was a docent at a plantation near Atlanta for a number of years and very interested in Gone with the Wind. She presented an informative program and showed pictures and mementos from her time in Georgia. The tea table was set up with cotton balls, vines, and peach cookies, madeline fans and chocolate cotton balls. I wish I would have brought my camera!
 
image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.