#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Can’t wait!

 quote

Only one more day! Ryan is leaving tonight with two babies and Jenny in tow and traveling the eight and a half hours (probably longer with the children) to Chris’ near harrisburg. Then tomorrow they will get up and come up here. I can’t wait to hold my grandbabies. It’s hard having them in Tennessee but I do get to see them occasionally. We were down in September after Sara was born, and then again for Thanksgiving. But it’s never enough!
   Today I finished up the cleaning chores, got the beds all ready, and made a few last minute things while Don ran to the grocery store. I think I’m finally ready. Although we got snow last night (huge snowflakes) it only amounted to a little over an inch so the roads were clear today. I can’t wait to see what Sean thinks of all the snow. We have a small hill by out house and I know sled riding will be happening. Of course, Sean doesn’t own boots.
    This is the best time of the year!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.