#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 19, 2010

EVERY CHRISTMAS

Do you have any Christmas traditions? At our house we have some things that must be brought out each year.

This old football is from Don’s childhood. He remembers playing with it.

christmas prep 006 

It has a prominent place on the mantle.
christmas prep 001

This little wooden car is also from his childhood. Behind it is a letter to Santa from Chris when he was little. We have several Santa letters on the mantle.
christmas prep 002
In front of Ryan’s letter is a picture of my mother and I wearing the sweatshirts that I made that year. At this time of year I especially miss her.
christmas prep 003

I always put out this picture of Chris and Ryan when they were young.
christmas prep 005

christmas prep 007
I’ve been spending these days getting the house ready for my company. It will be so nice to have both boys and their families here for Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.