#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Winter White

kitchen christmas 2010 015 kitchen christmas 2010 014

kitchen christmas 2010 021


It’s beautiful! Just admit it. We can complain about the cold, but we never can gripe about the view.

kitchen christmas 2010 020
kitchen christmas 2010 016

The tree is up in the kitchen..how pretty!


Yesterday was a good way to start off the holiday season. I took my good friend, Kay, to Erie to see Christmas Memories at the Station Dinner Theater. After a rough start (The weather was snowy and blustery) we arrived in Erie to dry roads and better weather. We shopped a little, ate lunch at the Olive Garden and then saw a delightful show with old familiar Christmas songs done in new arrangements. It put both of us in a holiday mood.
   Today I’ve been sick with a cold and sore throat so I stayed home all day and drank tea.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.