#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Are you an Idol fan?

American Idol is back on the air with new judges and what looks like a lot more talent. Usually we had to sit through weeks of screeching wannabees and just plain idiots but last night there was some real talent. They lowered the age to 15 which I think is entirely too young to withstand the rigors of fame even though the young ones last night were very talented. But they need some experience in dealing with life before they are thrown into that stressful life of being a star. Even Don thought Steven Tyler was a great judge, not harsh, but honest. Jennifer Lopez found it hard to say no and we are hoping that she is not another Paula. It’s on again tonight and I am looking forward to it.
It was a quiet day here. I made some potato soup for dinner and read this afternoon. Our lives are very simple sometimes, but I like it that way..amen!snowman shark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.