#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 17, 2011

Brr

out of the cold

Can you believe it was only 7 degrees out this morning when I left for coffee? Brr. We are feeling this cold snap even more than before. It makes you realize why animals hibernate. I just want to stay in, but the guilt of not exercising like I should be took over and I went to the YMCA for water aerobics class this morning. Even though it sometimes takes a lot of self talk to get me in the pool in this cold weather, I always feel better when I get in the water and get moving. I have slacked off on the exercise since the weather became bad and I couldn’t walk on the Pitt path. I’m beginning to use the cold as an excuse not to go and exercise. After the class it was home and getting the house back in shape. I’m not doing very well on my resolutions to get organized..instead I watched a movie this afternoon. I am feeling better however and didn’t need an afternoon nap for the first time in a week. (Gee, I sound old..but really it was because of the infection). Don spent some time out in the garage. He went out to start cleaning it up but got distracted when he saw something and spent most of the time trying to fix something else. If I did that  nothing in the house would ever get done. Men! (Did I say that out loud?) NO pictures today. I was so busy at Chris’ that I didn’t even take a picture. We had a great time. It’s always fun to be with the family.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.