#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Finally

image



Finally there’s light at the end of the tunnel. My medicine has kicked in (after many swishes in my mouth) and the huge white sore bumps are disappearing and the pain is less. I feel so relieved..like a weight has been lifted from me. We have a saying around my house when things go wrong….it could always have been worse. If the car breaks, luckily it happened in town and not in another state on a long trip. If something spoils are plans, lucky that we got to do something unexpected instead. If the sewer backs up, thank goodness it didn’t happen with a house full of people. It always seems like we can turn a bad situation into a good one. As bad as I have been this week I think about those whose diagnosis is a lot more final. The illness I’ve been plagued with have a life and a death and I can go on healed to normal. Some are not that lucky. So thank you readers for putting up with my crabbing and complaining this week. And thanks for all your support when I got down. Tomorrow is another day. And with luck, a much better one.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous12:02 PM

    It could have been worst...
    But, if the worst did hit ya, you can handle it. You are a very strong woman and you can take it.

    Love you
    Me:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.