#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Still snow


Yep, there’s still  snow out there. Looking out the window in the computer room I can see the icicles and snow piled up. We got about 6 inches overnight and more on the way today. Ho-hum, what else is new?

still snow 003

Even Top Gun won’t go outside. He looks out the door longingly, but when you open it he runs in the other direction. still snow 002

Don has been busy today. He put on his plumber’s hat and is trying to save our refrigerator. We’ve been having trouble off and on since summertime with it freezing up in the refrige part. It is caused by a clogged drain from the freezer so he had to take the freezer all apart and unclog the drain. Let’s hope that works. I don’t know what I would have done all these years without my Mr. Fix-It.




Today I’m not getting a lot accomplished. I went to the dentist for my teeth cleaning this morning and haven’t had a lot of ambition since I’ve been home. Don and I decided that our hibernation is caused by the extreme lack of sunshine. We have a lot of cloudy days with no sun in the wintertime. I think I’ll curl up with a good book.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.