#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Twiddle, dee, dee

I would never say I’m bored. I’ve been retired for nine years and haven’t been bored a single day yet. But today…I am sick of tv, don’t feel like reading, and just feel sick enough to not want to do anything. I’m still recovering and am pushing just to stay off the couch all day. So I occasionally do a load of laundry or sit at the computer until I feel weak and have to go lay down again. Darn this old bug! Tomorrow we’ll be going to Erie for Don’s cardiologist appointment. Even though we’ll eat at Olive Garden I know it will be just soup for me. My stomach is still so tender that when I eat anything (like Cream of Wheat this morning) it hurts. And not only that I have something wrong with my gums and inside my mouth and everything in there is so sore I can’t chew. You know, you have to be careful what you ask for. I wanted to lose weight. But not this way. I did do a “drive by” shooting over in Willow Dale cemetery this morning. It is very cold here in western Pennsylvania with temperatures in the teens, but so pretty.

cold winter 2010 008

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.