#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 07, 2011

WORD OF THE YEAR

Every year seems to have a theme. The word for this year for me will be
ACCEPTANCE.  It’s time to realize the old prayer, change the things you can and accept those things you cannot change. First, you cannot change others. Much as I’d like to be a peacemaker among members of my family, my efforts have not made any headway into getting family back together. It’s time to just accept that things are the way they are and don’t have anything to do with me. It’s up to the people involved to change.  Second, some situations you can’t change. I can’t make things better for my friends no matter how much I want to. I accept that they are responsible for their own situations and I will support them all they can, but I accept that I cannot do anything to change their fate. Next, I am willing to be more self accepting. I am the way I am and have developed this way over many years. It’s time to appreciate the woman I’ve become and accept those good things about me and realize we are all human and not blame myself over my shortcomings. Last I will accept everyone that comes into my life at face value. They show me who they are and I will accept them without judgment.  This is the year for Acceptance.

birdheaderbfairyreg

2 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.