#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, February 25, 2011

Again, more snow

snowstorm 2.11 020
Here it comes again, this time with even more snow. It is predicted that we will get twelve inches by five o’clock. The roads are not plowed which puts us in a dilemma for Literary club. We are to have our Election Day Luncheon at 11:30 today. We can’t cancel it because the food is already prepared and the place ready for us. I hope a few brave souls can make it today. Don will have to drive me downtown in his four wheel drive truck. Chris was planning to come up tonight, but I emailed him to change his plans since the roads will not be safe to drive on tonight.
 snowstorm 2.11 018

snowstorm 2.11 019

snowstorm 2.11 013

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.