#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Change will do you good

Did you notice anything new? Yep, I changed my blog background and header picture. It’s time to get rid of the snow pictures and think about spring coming. Even though it’s as white out as it is in December, I vow not to put any more snow pictures on this blog till next winter. This has dragged on too long and I’m tired of looking out the window and seeing white trees, white grass, white hills, white sky. From now on my thoughts will be off green. The world’s awakening can’t come too soon for me. Keep an eye out for the first robin, the crocus peeking out its head, the melting of the snow. I know I’m rushing it, but play along with me.
image
image
image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.