#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 07, 2011

Hibernating

image
What happened to all those January goals? I was going to have so much done by this time. I feel like the bear who went into his den and doesn't want to come out. I have no ambition, all I want to do is read or watch tv, I like just covering up and drinking hot chocolate, I'm not getting much done. It is just hard to realize that in some places they don't have this freezing cold weather and have to be so careful when they walk on sidewalks that are covered with layers of ice. Some winters are a little better than others. We got through last year without any trouble, very little snow and not a lot of cold. But this year it has been continuous with deep snow and a lot of ice. We try to be hardy. We try to take it in stride. But even the most optimistic of us are ready to say "Uncle". Now I know why I went to Florida last February.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.