#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 05, 2011

What a week!

It has been a wonderful, but weary week. It started out very stressful as Don had to go to Erie to get a heart catheterization which led to a stent being put in his coronary artery. We went up Sunday night, stayed all night there, and I came home Monday afternoon only to return to Erie on Tuesday to pick Don up. With all the traveling you would think I would have time to rest. But it seemed that there are always things to do. I am president of Literary club and we put on a tea on Friday which involved making tea sandwiches and pumpkin bread. Then today i went to a card party which was a lot of fun. (again I forgot to take my camera). I have big plans for tomorrow…rest, sit, rest some more, read, watch the super bowl. I think I need to catch up on my rest now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.