#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 13, 2011

You are my sunshine

image
Remember that old song? You are my sunshine? This post is dedicated to my best friend, Yrsa. Not everyone can have a happy, cheerful friend. I am lucky to have the best. She always can cheer me up when I talk to her. A phone call from her can change my mood. She is generous with her praise, appreciative of my uniqueness, and supportive of all my efforts. I can say that she has been a good friend for a long, long time. Even though our tastes and personalities are on opposite ends of the spectrum we have commonalities that hold us together. our friendship is almost like a long marriage. It has sometimes been rocky but we’ve weathered through and can sustain our mutual love. So this Valentine’s Day I dedicate my love to my best friend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.