#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

In like a lion?

Today is the first of March and not like a lion at all with sunny skies and above freezing temperatures today (35). I do see a little patch of grass as I look outside my back window. Today I made chocolate chip, oatmeal and peanut butter kiss cookies in anticipation of seeing my grandchildren. I haven’t baked cookies in quite a while so it was an enjoyable task. Don is still working on the player piano and is coming along very well. He is almost ready to put it back together again. Soon we will be hearing music from the player rolls we have stored in our attic. I have been playing my other piano regularly since it has been tuned. It feels good to sit and play.
fixing the piano3.11 002

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.